Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Chef John Tesar's Private Underground Dinner Series
Thursday, August 9, 2012 at 7:30 PM - Friday, August 10, 2012 at 6:30 PM (CDT)
Chef John Tesar's
Private Underground Series Continues!
Chef Tesar's Private Underground Dinner Series
Featuring a Five Course Seasonal Summer Menu and looks at
Spoon Bar & Kitchen Opening this Fall in Preston Center!
Event Held Rain or Shine | All Ticket Sales Final
Bev Garvin - Spoon Bar & Kitchen
About Chef John Tesar:
Based in Dallas, TX, Chef John Tesar is a five-star, award winning, Executive Chef and Restaurateur with 20+ years experience from France, to New York, to Las Vegas, to Dallas and across the globe. His culinary perspective is described as stylish, modern American cuisine prepared with classic European techniques.
Chef Tesar is currently working on several consulting projects and new culinary ventures including the launch of Spoon Bar & Kitchen scheduled to open in the fall of 2012.
Awards & Accolades:
* James Beard Foundation Award Semi-Finalist Best Chef Southwest 2009
* Two Five-Star Awards 2008 & 2009 as Executive Chef of the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
* Food Network's Extreme Chef Series Season One Winner 2011
* Best New Restaurant - The Commissary D Magazine 2012
* Touted “The Most Hated Chef in Dallas” by D Magazine 2012
* Eater National's "25 Most Awaited Restaurant Openings of 2012 - Spoon Bar & Kitchen"